In Zulu we say, Isikhathi sidliwe inja – meaning time just flies and you wake up, it is the beginning of the 2nd month! We have been inundated with calls and emails from customers and the main concern is lack of money to pay school and varsity fees. So we will write about How You Can Raise Money to Pay School and Varsity Fees soon. For now, we would like to share with you the last 5 of our Top 10 success stories of 2021.
- We got home loans for customers who are buying investment properties and some are building back rooms in their homes so they can earn rental income. Property investments are not very lucrative any longer because of the shrinking size of the rental market and the declining tenant quality so we try to ensure that our customers understand the market they are getting into
- We are happy that we managed to get more of our customers drafting Wills. Dying without a Will can be a nightmare for your family. Some of our customers are widows whose husbands died over 5 years ago but because not enough care was taken to draft a Will and ensure liquidity of the estate, winding up the estates is taking unduly long and is an expensive exercise for the widows
- We love customers who are informed and knowledgeable because it makes our financial planning that much easier and quicker. So we are pleased that we were finally able to hold our first and only webinar of 2021 on the 6th of November and we went through how to use a home / home loan to get out of debt, pay school and varsity fees, etc… Those that attended have fewer questions to ask when we start helping them. So if you didn’t attend, you can still order the series of 4 podcasts that last for 1 hour and 30 minutes for R75 and join the growing number of customers who are using their home loans to get out of debt and pay varsity fees and renovate their homes
- We grew the number of young professional clients and hopefully through the money conversations that we are holding with them, they will have a financial head start in life. Many point out that they are overwhelmed, they don’t know where to start because there is so little information available on some of the basic topics e.g. buying your first apartment, buying a car, etc… We have a wealth of info aimed at young people, newsletters, voice notes and podcasts to get them started and it is very encouraging to see many of them bucking the trend & refusing to get into debt
- We helped a few customers to get cash out of their cars and to reduce their monthly car instalments. One such customer is someone who was driving a car in her sister’s name because she didn’t believe she could qualify for a car loan. The sister got the money she needed and she got the car registered in her name.
We hope you will join us in 2022 and your success story will make use proud too
Hope you will have a splendid 2022