Do you know where you are going to? Do you like what the future has in store for you? In my experience, life is sweeter if it is getting better all the time. When we continue to learn and when we strive to be better people, we are likely to have a better and a happier life.
How are you feeling right now about your life? Are you happy with the quality of your life right now? Will you be happier with the quality of your life in 2020? What are you going to do between now and 2020 to ensure you enjoy an even better life in 2020 and beyond? Do you see the rain coming or sunshine?
Look ahead to 2020, what kind of year are you having?
- Who do you want as a friend in 2020? Wanna be successful? Hang out with people with a positive outlook in life and most importantly, be the person that people want to hang around
- Are you in debt right now? Will you still in debt 2020? What are you going to do to improve your money situation?
- Are you living with your parents or renting now? If yes, are you still going to be living with your parents in 2020? What kind of home are you living in? Do you love your home? If not, what are you going to do about it?
- Do you have kids? How old will they be in 2020? Are you saving for their university education?
- Are you saving for retirement now? If not, when will you start or are you going to depend on your children in old age?
- How many hours do you spend watching TV right now? How is this affecting the achievement of your life goals?
- Have you learnt anything new? Do you have a degree now? Will you be having a degree in 2020? Any senior degree/s against your name in 2020?
- Do you love your job right now? Are you still in the same job in 2020? What kind of job are you in then? Do you love your job in 2020?
- Do you want to start your own business? If yes, will you have your own business in 2020? What do you need to do to realise your dream of starting your own business?
- Are you able to forgive right now? Have you learnt to forgive in 2020? Forgiveness helps your life to flow much easily
- Are you able to let go right now? Have you learnt to let go in 2020? Letting go helps us to focus on the now and leads to a better and happier future
- Do you need to increase your understanding of finances? How does your lack of understanding of finances and investments affect you? What will you do to improve your knowledge?
- If you were to die today, would your loved ones be left destitute or will their quality of life decline? If you were to die in 2020, would you leave your loved ones more secure?
- Are you happy with your level of income right now? What will you do to increase the chances of earning a higher income? [no toyi – toying please J]
- Do you need a mentor or a coach to help you improve the quality of your life?
- Are you married? If you are a guy & the family of the woman of your dreams will require you to pay lobola, are you saving for it?
What do you want to make of your life? Read pages 74 to 80 in the book From Debt to Riches to find out how just one decision can impact the quality of your life.
The decisions we make in life determine the quality of the life we enjoy. Make good decisions and you will enjoy a better life.
If you need help to plan for a successful future, email email@example.com
The book is available at Exclusives and CNA for R134 a copy