Preparation improves your chances of getting successful in whatever you do. Buying a home needs preparation because if you don’t prepare, you might find that you miss out on for an example FLISP, the government subsidy for the first time home buyer and that could be as high as R121 626. A home loan is a 20 – year agreement and sometimes a 30 – year agreement so if you want to do it right and NOT find yourself regretting soon after you have signed the Offer to Purchase [OTP], it is best that you arm yourself with as much information as possible. For instance, what if the estate agent wants to charge you a penalty because you signed an OTP and now you don’t have money to pay transfer and bond registration costs?
You can order a series of 4 podcasts lasting a Total of 1 hour and 30 minutes for R75. The podcasts will give you a lot of information about buying a home and below are just some of the topics covered. More topics will be shared in the next few weeks.
- Is this the best time to buy a home?
- STEPS to follow when buying a home
- How much will the bank lend me?
- What you should know about pre-qualifications
- When is it too late to buy a home?
- How do I prepare myself for buying a home?
- Can you buy a home when you are blacklisted?
- Should I buy a home first or a car first?
Cost of buying a home
9. What are the legal costs of buying a home?
10. What are the one-off costs of buying a home?
11. What are the monthly on-going costs
12. Does everyone have to pay Estate Duty?
13. How much will the monthly home loan repayments be?
14. What interest rate will the bank give me?
15. Do I qualify for FLISP?
16. Why is it better to use a mortgage originator to help you get a home loan?
To order the podcasts, email email@example.com and we will give you the bank details and once proof of payment is received, we will email you podcasts to you.