Some thoughts before you go on the Black Friday shopping spree. In this interview https://soundcloud.com/phumelele-ndumo-thuthukasa/black-friday-in-the-midst-of-the-pandemic-radio-interview, we speak about the following;
- Black Friday has become something of a norm in our society. It’s something we do emotionally, as opposed to logically. If we think before we buy, what are some questions we should be asking ourselves before spending?
- What can stokvel members do to benefit from Black Friday
- What role does budgeting play in our shopping and how should we use it to avoid overspending?
- How can people avoid incurring more debt on their credit cards?
- I heard someone say a lot of the items on sale aren’t actually on sale. It’s all perception. How true is this?
Are you a member of a stokvel? If you want to start investing in offshore Tax-Free investments as a stokvel, email@example.com